Now the cooler weather has well and truly set in, so has all of the lovely things I love about autumn/winter (which I must admit isn't as much as I love about the other seasons..) But the following things make the cooler months all the more tolerable, cuddly and cozy!
- Dressing Gowns - Nothing like rugging up in the morning in a warm and fuzzy dressing gown.
- Bed socks - I love my bed socks, so warm and toasty & cute..
- Flannelet Sheets - Snuggling into Flannie sheets on a cold night is the bestest feeling!
- Hot chocolates & Warm Milo's - Not being a coffee drinker, its the only time of the year that I wake up each morning to a nice warm drink to heat me up. I might even add a marshmallow or two! I also love making the kids a nice warm milo before bed.
- Warm showers with gorgeous body washes - need I say more..
- Our pot belly stove - the photo frames come off of it and we stoke it up for a warm winter without the excessive heat bills.
- Comfort food - Soups and stews and all things warm and gravy! YUMMO
- Decadent deserts - Puddings, cakes and warm custards - although not every night though :P
And Iv yet to get these, but can't wait to squeeze them into the budget in the next few weeks to make winter even more tolerable;
Aren't these Lupin Heat pack bears absolutely ADORABLE! from Mellebug
I think Indigo and Nich need one to cuddle up to at night :)
Sunbeam heated throw rug.. if I could keep my eyes open long enough at night!
And that's my winter wish list so far..