Pages

Friday, February 18, 2011

Where I hope to Holiday this Year..


I've taken to the web for blog inspiration and found a site called Bloggy Mums, which has laid out a blog dare with various topics for daily blogging inspiration today's topic caught my eye as its something iv been thinking of lately.. a holiday *bliss*

With a baby on the way in 21 weeks or so, a holiday is a top priority for our family before the impending arrival and I thought it would be nice to return to our holiday spot from last year, Stradbroke Island.. Stradbroke was such a nice holiday for us, such a change of pace - even with 4 kids in tow, it was sheer bliss (which is saying something! as some of our holidays have been horrendous).  We took long daily walks, swims at the beaches, watched the whales on the horizon (and dolphins, turtles and stingrays) ate gelato, BBQ'd on seafood and genuinely had some great bonding moments as a family. 






It is my goal in the next couple of months to return back to this gorgeous gorgeous place.. and then return each year after that.. this year we are thinking of even throwing a camping trip in whilst we are over there, just to mix it up a little.  If I could be anywhere, I would be there right now! Wont be too long and we'll be soaking it all up again.. xo








No comments:

Post a Comment