Pages

Monday, September 24, 2012

Meal Planning Monday

I keep forgetting it's Monday! The school holidays & a change to my husbands work schedule has me completely thrown out & I keep thinking its either Sunday or Tuesday... So grocery day tomorrow & time for another weekly meal plan. I keep trying to remember to take photo's, but usually by the time dinner is on the table, I'm so starving I completely forget all about taking a happy snap & am happier just to eat!

This week I'm cooking for 2 adults, 2 kids as my Stepkidlets are spending the holidays with their Mother.

Monday: Sweet chilli chicken wraps with spinach/rocket, tomato, cheese, beetroot & onion.

Tuesday: Lasagna with salad.

Wednesday: Homemade pizza's (cheese, spinach/rocket, mushroom, onion, capsicum, ham, pepperoni) with garlic bread.

Thursday: Devilled sausages on rice.

Friday: Thai green chicken curry on rice.

Saturday: Beef, mushroom, zucchini & onion casserole (can't get enough of this!)

Sunday: Roast turkey with roast veggies.

Bake List:
Mini profiteroles with strawberries & cream.
Jelly & creamed rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment