Pages

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Married 2 years, 7 months..



It's been a little over 2 1/2 years since Hubby and I said 'I do'  and a while back, before I dropped off the face of the Blogging earth I had planned to share a wedding photo on the 10th of each month to celebrate 1 of the great decisions of my life.. Holding the Christening the other day, really made me want to do this again because once again standing before our family and friends, it reinforced how special moments like this in life are, yet how fast the day goes by & with life so busy, one doesn't really get to reflect all that often. 

This photo is one of my favourite because, standing out the front there, holding hands, with our family and children looking on (My Mum and Son are in the background of this shot) everything felt right and I felt safe..  Safe in knowing i'd made the right decision, a decision that still feels right 2 years and 7 months on.  Love you Hubby xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment