Pages

Sunday, March 13, 2011

A Busy Weekend!

Wow! What a busy weekend we have just had, problem is, it's now Sunday night and I'm totally not prepared for Monday! I feel like I need a weekend to recoup after the weekend..

What kept us busy this weekend? 

The kids kicked off their weekend with a sleepover at Grandma's house on Friday night (which they haven't done for a long time) meanwhile no rest for the wicked, I caught up on a late night grocery shop and even managed to watch a movie off of the IQ box (I have about 30 shows to catch up on, since I've been falling asleep so early each night) I cant wait to catch up on Glee, Desperate Housewives and Better Homes and Gardens!  On Saturday I woke up motivated to go to the markets, so with my Mum and two kids in tow we set off for a baby and children's market. I bought some MCN's and an organiser for my fridge and then we proceeded to 'get lost' in the big smoke, had lunch and checked out a few more shops before heading home and calling it a day.  By the time we got home, it was time to head to the drive-in's where Tangled & Tron were playing - I love the drive-in ($25 for 2 movies for 6 people.. whats not to love!) we load up the car with pillows, blankets, snacks and drinks and have a great time (despite the fact I slept through all of Tron, I found it quite boring..) So that was Saturday!

Today, being Sunday was just as full.. after school mass it was onto the Baby and Kids market, which I adored! It was like being a kid in a candy store.. so many great buys, we certainly didn't leave empty handed (more on that later this week).  Next onto IKEA and more great buys.. nothing major, just a few organisation type products that will come in handy around the home and finally onto HOME!

So yes, a bigger weekend than what I have been used to of late.. I think I might sleep now!

No comments:

Post a Comment