Pages

Sunday, January 09, 2011

Happy New Year..

I cant believe we are already 9 days into the new year already, life has been kind of hectic in our household since New Years, so I haven't really had a spare moment to sit down and ponder what the year ahead is going to hold, so I thought I would take this time to do that now.. Whilst I don't make resolutions, as they are rarely kept - I do like to make a rough plan of the things I would like to achieve - I find it is best to keep these realistic, as much as I would love to win gold lotto, buy a new house and travel to a foreign country, some things just aren't going to happen in the next 12 months.. but I would like the following things to occur;

1. Finalise the house renovations, which include - painting the loungeroom/dining, bathroom, laundry, kitchen, entry and nursery! (Ugh I didnt realise there was so much left to do!)
2. Organise, Organise, Organise!! I would love to have better organisation systems in our home for a lot of things, so that is my plan, to sort that out in 2011.
3. Head back to work in a few short weeks, for as long as possible so I can start to SAVE, instead of SPEND! Cutting back on unneccesary spending this year, has to be a priority!!
4. Emphasis on Kids, family, relationships, health and overall happiness!
5. Make the most of every minute!

So only a few short points, but im sure they can encompass everything I wish to achieve this year. 



No comments:

Post a Comment