Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

Meal Planning Monday



Well I guess I'd best get back into the swing of things after a week of feeling quite under the weather. I still feel quite unwell, most likely a cold - ill bundle myself off to the doctors today and get the groceries afterwards!  No rest for the wicked.. :) 

Here is the meal plan for the week, my apologies for not getting the recipe's from last week on here, as I was sick, some of my meals were changed or hubby cooked for the evening. For example tonight we went with Tomato's on toast.. exciting huh?! LOL.

So here goes; The meals highlighted in red will get their recipe posted later in the week :-)

Monday: 
Chicken Soup! (I think its in order for this sick girl!)  Plus I love it, and ill make a large batch and freeze the extras!

Tuesday:
Ceasar chicken wraps.

Wednesday:
Spaghetti Bolognaise Pasta Bake - a slight twist on the original because Mr 6 has decided he no longer likes Spaghetti Bolognaise & I think ill be able to con him into eating this way!

Thursday:
Beef, Tomato and Mushroom casserole.

Friday:
No cook night!

Saturday:
Beef Nacho's with sour cream & guacamole.

Sunday:
Roast of the Week - Lamb! :)

Recipe's to come during the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment